3 lbs (or add Cut chicken wings to the number of people you are feeding ) You may have to add more according to the number of pe...
Blogger news
I need your help!!If you have any must try recipes from your country please let me know .I'll be more than willing to try them ..
Blogroll
About
My blog is about international cooking ..I know I will never be able to travel to these countries so I bring the countries heart to me and you and that is food.They say to know and learn the country you must know and learn their foods and dishes.
3 cups Sugar (Palm Sugar Is Best)
3 cups Flour
1 cup Fish Sauce
1/2 cup Minced Garlic
4 lb Chicken Wings
1/2 cup water in a squirt bottle
4 cups water (or as needed to marinate chicken wings)
No comments:
Post a Comment